Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Adventures in Moving

First and foremost, I'm spoiling you, you know. Don't get used to this posting-on-a-regular-basis business, because it's just not going to happen. I'll fall off the face of the planet again soon, don't worry! Mostly because:


I'm MOVING!


That's right, folks, I really am moving to New Orleans! I'm very excited for this life change!! 


Yay! Sunshine and rainbows and daisies!

...But the reality of moving has definitely set in.

Ugh. Sunshine and rainbows and daisies take up a lot of boxes. 

Don't worry too much about me, though. I'm very quickly approaching the final stage of moving: apathy.

Don't worry. Mostly I donate it all. Everything but the clothes on my back.
This whole process is definitely an emotional whirlwind (mostly because I am moving and all my favorite things about Ohio are not), but it's also been a great learning process for me. Even just looking for places to live, I've noticed how much I've grown over the past few years.
Who cares?! IT'S MY FIRST PLACE!!!

Ah. There's the bitterness of experience right there.
Overall, I'm proud of myself. What a relatively responsible way of looking at renting, right? (I did not use that spreadsheet by the way, but I did think of those things! I still get points for good intentions!)

But, of course, moving has also led me to intense judgement. What kind of person am I? So many questions...

Seriously. I've never smoked ANYTHING. How could I possibly like Pink Floyd THAT much?!

No. I don't have a drinking problem. I have a storage problem.

Five or six pounds of beads.
Not everything has been left a mystery to me, though. I've learned some things, too!
Every piece of trash has a story, dang it!

This shouldn't be in past tense. It's still on my fridge.

Ha cha cha.

Please don't actually nominate me for that show.
Hoarding's not so bad though, is it? Look for updates with more fun facts I'm learning about myself... who knew moving was such a developmental process?!

4 comments:


  1. DO YOU WISH TO BE A VAMPIRE OR YOU WANT YOUR OWN POWERS AND PROTECTION COME AND BE AMONG THE VAMPIRES KINGDOM TODAY AND YOU GET WHAT EVER YOU DESIRE CONTACT LORD SHAKA AT ( lordshakavampirekingdom@gmail.com )
    contact LORD SHAKA at( lordshakavampirekingdom@gmail.com ) to be a rich and powerful vampire!
    Welcome to ( lordshakavampirekingdom@gmail.com). Do you want to be a vampire,still in human,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in a good human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier,we have made so many persons vampires and we have turned them rich,you will be assured long life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire blood to perform in a good posture.if you are interested contact us on: lordshakavampirekingdom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been my dream a very long time to become a vampire, Not until i met Marian Jane whom directed me in locating the vampire clan, And i was able to meet a vampire lord that transformed me and reawaken me from my weak human cells into an active strong cells that turned me fully into a vampire overnight. I was happy that i will be receiving the vampire blood and ring and sooner before i knew it i received it and now i am happy to be among the 3rd clans in the vampire kingdom, I can now do everything that i have always dreamt of doing, And no longer need to be afraid of any harm or growing old to die. I am immortal and know that i will live even in next 10,000 years to come. All thanks to the great vampire lord. You are guarantee riches and also fame when you have the powerful ring protecting you from harm and sun light effect. I wont be writing these online if i haven't experienced these great changes, I have had 5 promotions at my place of work ever since i am a vampire and have been begged to even worked in other companies and earn more money, But all these i do not need because vampires are contented with everything they have and we never need money as we already have it. I will stop here and let you all decide on the steps to take in your life. But have it in mind whatever you desire will come true when you contact the vampire lord. His email is: Vampirelordtransformerchanging@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  3. I'm giving a testimony on how me and my fiance became a vampire. This was how i and my fiance became Vampire, I was browsing the internet searching on how i could be transformed. When i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I and my fiance has always dreamed of becoming a VAMPIRES so he asked me my name, country, State, address, photo, etc. and asked me to contact the market of spells for the Hindu materials required for our transformation. So I did and he said that a vampire will be assigned to guide us and direct us on how the items are to be used. After five days I and my fiance was totally a vampire. if you are interested in becoming a vampire, contact him for more information on how you could also be transformed. Email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. URGENT LOAN IS AVAILABLE NOW

    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $760,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK, BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? ARE NOW AFFORDABLE HERE FOR YOU TODAY CONTACT Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com Whatsapp Number +1(541)279-1406

    Hello,I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan from PROF. MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS (profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00 to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender?
    MRS.DOROTHY JEAN holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Contacts Whatsapp Number +1(541)279-1406 Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete